* Delete TODO * Update README.md * Added issues to a 'Contribution' section in README.
4 years ago
2 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@@ -248,3 +248,8 @@ of course suited for the RedBrick system.
At this point, all necessary installation and configuration should be complete
for use of RRS.
Our [open issues](https://github.com/redbrick/useradm/issues) can be found [here](https://github.com/redbrick/useradm/issues)!
@@ -1,88 +0,0 @@
$Id: TODO,v 1.4 2004/03/07 21:11:38 cns Exp $
- rebuild_reserved, renew, checkdb, add/modify/delete reserved entries
- have efficient batch mode that skips unneeded "user exists" checks
- add previous year (ou=2003,ou=accounts?) tree
- LDAP types -> python types: currently everything returned as strings, need:
yearsPaid, id, uidNumber, gidNumber: int
DONE: "converted" on the fly
- password crypt: has to be DES until Solaris supports better methods
crypted password gets sent by pam to ldap when checking authentication
anyone can directly connect to ldap to try for correct passwords with
no delay involved for incorrect passwords. this should be logged..
- add 'ldap' as a reserved type, any other ldap 'keywords' ?
DONE: ldap is a group
- reserved & system usertypes (i.e. objectClass) no longer used in accounts
DONE: webgroup was system, converted to redbrick
- reserved description should be compulsory
- birthday: lose the time, not needed
created & updated: drop the splitsecond precision, make sure timezone is set
in all values, i.e. +00 or +01
- home directories not consistent! to be part of checkdb
also, vhosts should be in /webtree/vhosts ?
for dn,attr in ldp.search_s('ou=accounts,o=redbrick',ldap.SCOPE_ONELEVEL, 'objectClass=posixaccount', ('uid','homeDirectory', 'objectClass')):
if attr['homeDirectory'] != acc.gen_homedir(attr['uid'], attr['objectClass']):
- python % format printing of values as a boolean e.g.
print '%b %b' % (1,0) -> "true false"
DONE: this is in 2.3
- ability to toggle readline file completion
- mailman: possible to rename user on a list ? i.e. to preserve subscription
- remove all rename/convert symlinks and stop using them
- does quorum include cmte
- Club/Socs/Projects to be subject to years_paid (but don't actually pay).
Helps keep track of them. Or don't bother with payment info, have custom
command to mail & disable these accounts at start of every year?
- make rrs work on all browsers