- On Saturday the 26th of March 2011 Redbrick members were graced with the
- presense of \"Man With Chops\" whilst on a social outing in Cork City.
- As you can imagine, \"Man With Chops\" was a professional harper from
- Ontario, Canada that wore fishing pants and had incredible facial hair.
- Understandably, when he was seen from across the room in Sheilas Hostel
- it was love at first sight. Redbrick invited \"Man With Chops\" to the
- Franciscan Well brew pub for Pale Ale and Weisse Biers. Much banter was
- had and stories of his epic travels kept Redbick enthralled.
- On the way home from the Franciscan Well some roudy local
- ne\'er-do-well\'s insisted on engaging in fisty cuffs with \"Man With
- Chops\". Thankfully, \"Man With Chops\" declined the kind offer and we
- continued our journey homeward bound. (He totally could have kicked
- their asses though)
- No picture was ever taken of \"Man With Chops\" but an artists rendering
- is said to be in the works.
- **Man with chops in his native habitat.** (Picture courtesy of
- [Image:Mwc.jpg](/Image:Mwc.jpg "wikilink")