- ## OpenBSD
- **Tested on OpenBSD 4.5 i386**
- The switching off the [irqchip setting](/RBVM_Hardware "wikilink")
- allowed me to get the machine to boot, however, I couldn\'t get any
- working network interface with this set. There\'s another fix for this
- issue, documented
- The default network card also doesn\'t work very well, set it to e1000
- instead. The i8255i (fxp0) device seems to crash the vm when it tries to
- bring up the network.
- ## FreeBSD
- Tested working ok with default settings on version 8 amd64
- ## NetBSD
- Works with the ne2k_pci driver with ACPI disabled, on single-core VMs.
- Untick the ACPI box on the VM management screen for this to work.
- ## Debian GNU/kFreeBSD
- Current release (20090729) working ok on i386 with the ne2k_pci network
- card. Read the
- before installing for the first time though,
- **NOTOC** [Category: RedBrick VM
- Project](/Category:_RedBrick_VM_Project "wikilink")