- Access over VNC lets you control and install your VM. Once you\'ve set
- it up you can access it [over ssh](/RBVM_Ssh "wikilink")
- ## VNC Client
- You will need a VNC client on your computer to connect. On linux etc.
- any VNC client provided for your distro will do. On windows you\'ll need
- something like
- ## SSH Tunnel
- The VNC ports are not open to the internet. You can access them only by
- [tunnelling over ssh](/How-To:Port_Forwarding "wikilink") to minerva.
- Instructions for this are shown along with the VNC password when you
- turn on a VM.
- [Image:Rbvm-vnc1.png](/Image:Rbvm-vnc1.png "wikilink")
- ## VNC Passwords
- These are randomly generated each time you start your VM. The passwords
- are not stored on the system, so, if you lose the password you\'ll need
- to restart the VM to connect over VNC
- **NOTOC** [Category: RedBrick VM
- Project](/Category:_RedBrick_VM_Project "wikilink")