- [Image:ubuntu11.png](/Image:ubuntu11.png "wikilink")
- From the file menu select connect to server.
- [Image:ubuntu12b.png](/Image:ubuntu12b.png "wikilink")
- * Enter the service type as SSH
- * Enter the folder as /home/member/u/username (where username is your
- username, and u is the first letter of your username)
- * Enter the User Name as your redbrick username
- * Tick the add bookmark box, and give the bookmark a name.
- * Click Connect
- [Image:ubuntu13.png](/Image:ubuntu13.png "wikilink")
- Enter your password, select \"remember until you log out\", and click
- [Image:ubuntu14.png](/Image:ubuntu14.png "wikilink")
- Your redbrick account is now on the list of places. You can save files
- on this server, and access them later. To access your RedBrick storage
- from windows see [Accessing RedBrick with
- WinSCP](/Transferring_Files "wikilink")
- Although RedBrick takes a backup of your files every night, we strongly
- recommend you keep copies of important files elsewhere aswell.
- [Category:RedBrick Ubuntu](/Category:RedBrick_Ubuntu "wikilink")