- The art of watching and talking to another user without revealing your
- own identity. A sport enjoyed by older Redbrick members who used to
- scare [Freshers](/Freshers "wikilink") with it.
- Typically a stalker would realise that one of the people he was talking
- to or heying was in the same room as the stalker was and would make a
- comments like \'That\'s a cool shirt you\'re wearing\' or \'You\'re a
- blonde right?\' The aim was to unnerve the target who would be then
- aware that he or she was being watched but would have no way of knowing
- which one of the people in the room was the stalker.
- Most popular among male members who used it to stalk women, and techies
- who used it to show off. The targets were typically
- [Freshers](/Freshers "wikilink") who wouldn\'t know how to check to see
- who was on from what computer and therefore spot the stalker.
- Stalking is no longer as popular as it used to be and most members grow
- out of it and then try to forget that they used to do it too : )
- Originally from the [Encyclopedia](/Encyclopedia "wikilink")
- [Category:Encyclopedia](/Category:Encyclopedia "wikilink")