You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Minutes - 6th of November 2007
- Cian did stuff with server, fixed crontab and updated stuff.
- Eoghan picked up switch.
- Andrew played with himself.
- Kat talked to estates about air conditioner.
- Kev contacted hoody people again, awaiting reply.
- Richard fixed scripts and is working on site stuff.
- Padraig slept a lot.
- Receive blogged and handed over treasurer duties.
- Diarmuid has resigned due to difficulties working with the current
- Options are EGM, co-opt someone or wait. Svan plus skyhawk believed
to be only elligible members for co-opting as they have passed the
- Decision should be primarily made by current admins.
- Decided that the committee will wait for now rather than having an
EGM, item to be reviewed next at the next meeting.
- Redbrick should be involved - suggestions include running a wavehunt
type event, computer stuff and having a bouncy castle.
- Something outdoor would be more visible and increase appeal.
- Bouncy castle + running rb stuff in a computer lab decided.
- Stephen Spierin to be contacted, CA lab to be booked.
- Eoghan believes that it could be fine with a proper warning
- Padraig suggests offering backups. Backups are generally considered
bad as we would be responsible for the data and there could be too
many people to back up in any reasonable amount of time.
- It's suggested that an intro to linux tutorial be run beforehand,
to some disagreement.
- No committee member should touch anyone's laptop if installing.
- It was decided that the event required more discussion and planning
and could work better if run during Tech Week next Semester.
- Andrew bemoans lack of communication among committee.
- Dano claims he didn't know posters were needed. Kat claims she has
logs of herself telling him to make posters no less than 6 times.
- Everyone has a level of responsiblity to be aware of stuff.
- People should send emails to the list.
- Cian wants a gigE ethernet card.
- Website polls to go up on the site, Redbrick members vote on top 10
favourite films, albums, etc.
- Webroup to report
- Meal - Thunder Road Cafe