You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Absent: Amy (excused)
- Werdz says nothing exploded.
- Christmas party nearly ready.
- Eoghan falls off his chair for the second meeting in a row.
- Dano did article
- Richard put cinema script up
- Cian fixed apache, built raid arrays, installed Ubuntu multiple
- Eoghan fixed Cian's raid arrays.
- Andrew did postersing, got PC's for Charity Sleepover.
- Werdz to not break anything.
- Kat to do more Christmas party stuff.
- Kev to update minutes on public wiki.
- Coconut to answer mail if he gets mail.
- Dano to poster and look for sponsorship.
- D_fens to fix wiki and other stuff.
- Cian to look for more sponsors and fix things.
- Eoghan to do helpdesk stuff, work on tutorials.
- Andrew to run Charity Sleepover stuff.
- Colmacc suggested as potential speaker, could do talk on joost or
something that appeals to everyone.
- Kat wants gadget stuff
- Receive wants a project to run for the week, not sure what, possibly
something with clusters.
- Lego model of DCU would be awesome.
- Wavehunt could be run that weekend.
- Demonware people to be contacted for talks.
- Redbrick to run netcafe.
- Andrew, Cian, Dave and Dano will be there.
- Bus leaving at 4.30pm.
- 29 people have signed up so far.
- Bus idea should have been brought to committee considering the
- -> CIAN IS RIGHT <- (this is highly unusual).
- American Gangster next Wednesday at 6.40pm with Film Soc.
- Leaving Hub at 5.45.
- Redbrick to discount the trip so members pay only €5 in.
- Party will take place next Thursday 6th of December in The Slipper.
- There will be presents and Santa.
Proposal for Hub Den area
- Receive wants more text security details, others don't.
- Suggested that there be less emphasis on Redbrick input as it may
turn them off the idea.
- To be finalised and mailed to Una, Bob, etc before going to HMC.
- Committee in favour of removing drag0n's root priviliges.
- Svan to be consulted about the position.
- #lobby - goldfish banned for 24 hours after abuse/spam/etc.
- Minutes - Andrew wants an action list, claims it wouldn't be as
shit as it was last year. Most of the committee agrees with Andrew.
Kev resists. Minutes will be uploaded quicker.