You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Software for and by Redbrick users: Put links on this page to software,
scripts and/or utilites that are useful for Redbrick users.
- rbFriends: rbFriends is a small java
application to tell you who's logged on to Redbrick. Developed by
- ~link/bin/jey Prototype jabber hey.: Developed by
- ~shimoda/bin/whatsOnTv/whatsOnTv.pl A script which tells you
whats currently on the terrestrial TV channels: Developed by
- ~shimoda/bin/whatsOnTv/movies.pl A script which tells you
todays movies.: Developed by Shimoda.
- ~shimoda/bin/whatsOnTv/cinemaTimes.pl A script which tells you
whats on in the cinema.: Developed by
- ~shimoda/bin/whatsOnTv/weather.pl Describes todays weather:
Developed by Shimoda.
- ~shimoda/bin/websites/lahinch.pl Describes the current surfing
conditions at Lahinch in Clare.: Developed by
- ~phaxx/whohey Describes which users are currently heying each
other. Developed by Phaxx.
- ~phaxx/idlers Displays all the logged-in users in order of last
activity, and colour-coded. Developed by
- ~plop/bin/posters A script that works out the top posters out
of the posts that are currently available. Developed by
- ~plop/bin/nfind A utility for doing news searches. 'nfind -h
for help' for help. Developed by Plop.
- ~shadow/map A map of computer labs at the DCU campus,
highlighting where Redbrick users are logged in. Developed by
- ~awol/bin/ullf A little utility that lists the users from your
=.friends= file that are online, if their messages are enabled and
how long have they been idle. Developed by
Colmmacc and just simply compiled by
- MT-Close2: A plugin
for the popular blogger software Movable
Type that can close (and open) comments
and trackbacks on multiple entries at a time. Useful for fighting
"comment-spam". Developed by [[User:Cammy|].
- ~cns/playpen/xe A currency converter. Developed by
- ~cns/playpen/testpattern displays all the colours you're ever
likely to need inside a colour-supporting terminal. Developed by
- ~doc/bin/tinycreate.py creates a tinyurl and
~doc/bin/tinyexpand.py expands one. Powered by
- ~doc/bin/docsult The original and best random insult generator
on the planet. Powered by Doc.
- ~doc/bin/huskersult Heavily modified version of docsult
dedicated to damning randomised Huskerdu-style putdowns. Powered by
- ~doc/bin/dart.pl Displays the Dart timetables. Powered by
- ~doc/bin/bus.pl Displays the Dublin bus timetables. Powered by
- ~cammy/bin/heyhere Enables 'mesg' on your current shell and
disables it on all your other shells. Useful if you want to direct
all hey messages to one specific shell. Created by
- ~jasper/scripts/256colors.pl Similar to testpattern, displays
256 colors and codes for terminals supporting them. Developed by
- ~jasper/scripts/cinema/listings script that lists all the
movies showing in dublin cinemas. Terminal, XHTML and XML output
options. Developed by Jasper.
- ~werdz/scripts/newmail.pl Shows any new mail you might have, in
pretty colours. Highlights mailing list names. Developed by
- ~receive/bin/search.sh Search for DCU Mail addresses by name,
student number, or by class. Poorly written by