Absent: Padraig (excused), Amy (excused), Dano
- Are deadly.
- Admin position - svan unlikely to want it
- Sleepover wasn't great for RB, but it was good to be involved.
- Ice Skating was fun.
- Computers/Hub proposal went okish.
- Coconut looked at tutorials.
- D_fens looked at wiki stuff.
- Eoghan helped at sleepover, looked at helpdesk things.
- Cian unbanned Zyox, did stuff, carried stuff, got drunk at the
sleepover and ended up with some girl, got his picture in Campus.
- Werdz still working on Apache, did something for the University of
Washington, tidied server room.
- Receive did lots of stuff.
- Christmas Party organised, Bob to be Santa, people needed for
- Cinema trip on Wednesday, 5.45 in the Hub.
- Tech Week, might be sharing with another society so rooms to be
booked en masse.
- Bans might be excessive.
- Cian apologises for unbanning Zyox, Cian apologises for banning
- Cian wants official warnings for various people.
- One warning mail to be sent, others not to be mailed.
- Rules are online.
- Bans should be reserved for serious abuse, warnings on the rules
should be first.
- Kat reckons someone on committee should do it this year.
- Current admins for the channel are still last year's ones.
- Cian to talk to atlas about opserv changeover.
- To be reviewed next week.
- New meeting times, people to find out lectures/work as soon as
possible to find a time.
- Apache will be working on Murphy.
- Cian to do stuff with enzyme, will avoid network disruption where
- Kev to look into getting minutes from previous years on the wiki.
- More pictures to be taken, sent into Campus.
- Kat wants shopping help for Christmas Party.
- Cian wants to apply for more money for party.