- changed to include information on setup and how to run the script.
- added to install dcurooms script with it’s dependencies.
- changed license info in the script
- dcurooms script added with the previous ‘free_now.py’ capabilities.
book_lab.py, book_room.py, check_availability.py, booking.sh, free_now.py, booking.sh
- removed with a view to add their functionaltiies to dcurooms script.
- now at v0.2.0 follwoing a number of minor changes.
- changed the “-f”/"--free” option to “-n”/"--now”. This is the purposes of clarity in the command name.
- script now supports a “-f” or “--free” option which specificially displays rooms that are free as opposed to just the status of all rooms. This option checks the info returned from “-n”/"--now”.
- changed license info which was incorrect.
- rewrote the get_current_time function to calculate the current week as opposed to it being hardcoded into the program.
- added to long command information
- gave usage example to check for free rooms rather than all rooms
- created to ignore .pyc and .txt files
- also ignores egg-info aswell as build and dist directories
- created, just import dcurooms.py script
- now at v0.2.1 follwoing a number of fixes changes.
- import specific tools rather than entire libraries.
- functions return information ready for concatenation.
- fixed error for wen the hour returned from get_current_time was greater or equal to 23.
- added one in each directory for the unittests
- helps navigate around the project
- created unittest to check the return values of dcurooms
- tests for exit code
- tests if output is empty (indicating free) or a hardcoded string.