- changed to include information on setup and how to run the script.
- added to install dcurooms script with it’s dependencies.
- changed license info in the script
- dcurooms script added with the previous ‘free_now.py’ capabilities.
book_lab.py, book_room.py, check_availability.py, booking.sh, free_now.py, booking.sh
- removed with a view to add their functionaltiies to dcurooms script.
- now at v0.2.0 follwoing a number of minor changes.
- changed the “-f”/"--free” option to “-n”/"--now”. This is the purposes of clarity in the command name.
- script now supports a “-f” or “--free” option which specificially displays rooms that are free as opposed to just the status of all rooms. This option checks the info returned from “-n”/"--now”.
- changed license info which was incorrect.
- rewrote the get_current_time function to calculate the current week as opposed to it being hardcoded into the program.
- added to long command information
- gave usage example to check for free rooms rather than all rooms
- created to ignore .pyc and .txt files
- also ignores egg-info aswell as build and dist directories
- created, just import dcurooms.py script
- now at v0.2.1 following a number of fixes changes.
- import specific tools rather than entire libraries.
- functions return information ready for concatenation.
- fixed error for wen the hour returned from get_current_time was greater or equal to 23.
- added one in each directory for the unittests
- helps navigate around the project
- created unittest to check the return values of dcurooms
- tests for exit code
- tests if output is empty (indicating free) or a hardcoded string.
- now at v0.4.2
- Refactored script from 214 lines to 149 lines, removing large blocks of repetitive code
- this refactoring fixes issue #8
- made dcurooms compatible with python3.x, thus closing issue #6
- this was done by using MechanicalSoup instead of mechanize as the former supports python2 and python3
- script also decides between http.cookiejar and cookielib bepending on which major version of python the script was installed with.
- included more info on the versions of python that the dcurooms script supports
- closes #3, milestone 1.0.0 reached
- supports the booking of rooms in the Henry Grattan Building and labs in the School of Computing.
- requires your gmail username and password to send lab booking on behalf of your email.
- supports both python2 and python3
- created test_builder.py
- tests the return value of the build_timetable function in dcurooms.py
- also tests the validity of the url built
- created test_lookup.py
- tests the output of an incorrect entry
- also checks the output is nothing when the room is indeed free
- added new test_builder.py test to scripts section
- added new test_lookup.py test too
- setup.py, scripts/dcurooms.py, tests/test_lookup.py, tests/test_available_now.py, tests/test_builder.py
- all scripts named here were formatted to conform with pep8
- this was done using autopep8
- added extra scripts for running tool
- index.py, builders.py, controls.py, checks.py
- split functions among different files.
- Fixes almost all issues found using codeclimate
- much cleaner (in ways), but can be better, I hope to added some more tests following on from this.
- added codeclimate staus badge